Welcome to the North Carolina Lead Surveillance System (NC LEAD), a secure site for North Carolina healthcare workers. NC LEAD is provided by the North Carolina Division of Public Health, a division of the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services.
This system is the property of the State of North Carolina and is for authorized use only. Unauthorized access is a violation of federal and state law. Unauthorized access or use of this computer system may subject violators to criminal, civil, and/or administrative action.
All information on this computer system may be intercepted, recorded, read, copied, and disclosed by and to authorized personnel for official purposes, including criminal investigations. Such information includes data encrypted to comply with confidentiality and privacy requirements. Access or use of this computer system by any person, whether authorized or unauthorized, constitutes consent to these terms. There is no right of privacy in this system.
- I understand the NC LEAD information system is to be used only for official purposes.
- All information on the NC LEAD is confidential. I will not use or disclose this information except for its authorized purposes. I agree not to share information obtained on the NC LEAD with anyone (including family members) other than authorized NC LEAD users.
- I agree to apply appropriate safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of the information obtained on the NC LEAD.
- I agree not to share my login credentials (i.e., Login ID, Password) with anyone other than NC LEAD support staff.
- I agree to access and use the NC LEAD in compliance with federal and state laws and DHHS policies which regulate use of information systems and I understand that non-compliance could result in consequences set forth in applicable regulations and policies.
If you experience problems logging in or need help with NC LEAD, please use one of the following options:
- Send an email to email@example.com. Your request will be addressed as soon as possible.
- Call the NC LEAD Help-Desk at (919) 707-5854 or toll-free at (888) 251-5543 between 9 am and 5 pm EST, business days.
- Visit the Children's Environmental Health Branch NC LEAD Web Page for FAQs and other resources.
- Self-Reset: You may reset your password using the "Reset your password" link at the bottom of the login box if you have already set up your security question and email information in NC LEAD.